In this episode of Revolution Fan Podcast, Tom, Jenn, Shelley and Rob talk about Revolution season 2, episode 12, Captain Trips. We talk about Revolution Revealed and Aaron’s Journal, play and talk about your feedback, and talk about next week’s episode.
In this week’s discussion of the episode, we talk about:
- Rob would love to see the nanites project Cynthia to both Aaron and Priscilla and have petulance of them walking together to Lubbock, Texas. Everyone else argues about that.
- In this week’s Aaron’s Journal called Jonah, Aaron is opposite of his thoughts during the episode where he is mad at them
- Are they going to have happy endings next week, based on next week’s episode title.
- Whether Jason is dead. Tom thinks a character that large would not be killed offscreen.
- We talked about the show title Revolution again, and what does that mean, season 1 against the Monroe Republic and season 2 against the Patriots. Is it really what the show is about, like Buffy the Vampire Slayer?
- In this week’s Revolution Revealed, they talked about Victor Doyle, and how we haven’t seen the last of him.
- We talked a little about Miles, and if he is still the “lead” character of the show.
- We talked about Beethoven’s 7th Symphony that was playing on the record player.
- Shelley called it exactly suggesting a culling in Willoughby.
- We talked about “freshly squeezed typhus” and the oranges. What did Gene and Charlie do with theirs? Why didn’t they mention the oranges coming into town at all?
- It doesn’t look good right now for Julia, Neville, Jason, Connor and Gene.
- The Revolution Revealed said Neville was going to meet someone he’s been waiting to meet for a long, long time. Could it be the Patriot President that we only saw in shadows at the end of Season 1?
- Last week’s Revolution Revealed was called Husband and Father.
We played a voicemail from T, @DoctorJasonCole on Twitter. He asks about what Monroe and Connor hope to build. Will Monroe stay on the protagonist side? This led to a discussion about what the best possible government for a post-apocalyptic world. Could we have a democracy like the United States built in the late 1700s? This brought us Stephen King’s The Stand. It is interesting that none of the Republics have been led by religious governments yet like there was in a lot of human history.
We didn’t really get any good answers and no real good questions except what is in Lubbock Texas.
We’d like your feedback. Call and leave a voicemail at:
- (234) 738-3265
- (234) REV-FAN5
or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To be included in our podcast we’ll generally need your feedback by Thursday afternoon.
Follow us on Twitter @RevFanPodcast. Thanks for the interaction, favorites and re-tweets.
If you use iTunes, search for Revolution Fan Podcast in the iTunes store (podcast directory), and give us a rating or review.
If you shop at Amazon.com, you can help us by starting your Amazon session by clicking on our affiliate link. You then shop normally and pay the normal amount for everything you buy. Amazon sends us a commission for the things that you buy.
You can play the podcast using the play button at the top of this post, or right-click on the “Download” link to save it to your computer.