In this episode of Revolution Fan Podcast, Tom, Jenn, Shelley and Rob talk about the Revolution second season premier, Born In The U.S.A. We update Questions & Answers and Kill Count and read and talk about your feedback.
In this week’s discussion of the episode, we talked about:
- Our overall satisfaction on the episode
- The music, all classic rock, that appeared in the episode
- Charlie’s growth since we last saw her
- Monroe, Fight Club, and New Vegas
- Charlie’s mission of finding and attempting to kill Monroe
- Who was the guy that captured Monroe at the end
- Rachel’s mental state, and trying to see what she’s been doing from her point of view
- Rachel’s Dad, Dr. Gene Porter, played by Stephen Collins
- Aaron’s home and work situation
- Who was in the shed that Miles killed and burned down?
- Miles protecting the Rachel and the town from these new “Great White”-like bandits
- Jenn and Rob clarified the fight in the cornfield for Shelley and Tom who didn’t completely followed the editing
- Neville and Jason’s search for Julia
- What happened to the nanites when the bombs dropped?
- We try to piece together what happened right at and after the bomb impact. Did Rachel see a satellite video of a bomb dropping? Why is the power off again? Aaron was confident that the power would not come on again.
- What happened to the fireflies, cicadas, and startling flocks?
- Aaron coming back to life. Was his pendant a factor?
- The “United States government” and their false flag story that Monroe and Foster bombed each other
- The other new bad guy Titus Andover. We talked about his creepiness. Jenn thinks this plot will only last another episode or two.
We talked about this week’s Aaron’s Journal Entry called Willoughby. He was really happy right before this episode happened.
Revolution Revealed is here. Eric Kripke confirmed that these “patriots” are not the United States government.
We also talked about our Questions and Answers from this week. We had no answers and a bunch of new questions. We reviewed the Kill Count for this week. We talked about what we saw in the preview for next week. The Interactive Map had a new entry for Willoughby but not for New Vegas or Washington D.C.
Follow us on Twitter: @RevFanPodcast.
If you shop at Amazon.com, you can help us by starting your Amazon session by clicking on our affiliate link. You then shop normally and pay the normal amount for everything you buy. Amazon sends us a commission for the things that you buy.
We’d like your feedback. Call and leave a voicemail at:
- (234) 738-3265
- (234) REV-FAN5
or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To be included in our podcast we’ll generally need your feedback by Thursday afternoon. We read some Twitter feedback.
You can play the podcast using the play button at the top of this post, or right-click on the “Download” link to save it to your computer.