In this episode of Revolution Fan Podcast, Tom, Jenn, Shelley and Rob talk about Revolution season 1, episode 18, Clue. We update Questions & Answers and Kill Count and talk about what is coming next.
We started by playing a clip from last week where Jenn predicted that Jim could be the mole, and because the Militia would get to Sophie and use her as leverage. We also red an email from Roger Sanderson about “redshirts.” He said what color the shirts were in Star Trek: TOS and Star Trek: TNG.
In this week’s discussion of Clue, we talked about:
- Nora and her torture, and how we see three weeks pass
- How Nora did a great job holding out for three weeks
- The white dress that Monroe gave to Nora
- The drug injections they gave to Nora and how this affected her
- Sanborn and where he stands on the good guy / bad guy scale
- The scene with Monroe and Randall
- Randall talks about skunk works in the Tower
- Rachel and Aaron walking into Colorado with no horses
- The answer about driving on cleared roads, and siphoning the auto and helicopter fuel from all the stopped autos and helicopters
- The Whodunit – including “weapons in the bag”
- Neville during this part of the episode
- Poor Jason during this part of the episode
- The short part where Jason whispers to Neville after Jason kills Jim – will that turn out to be important?
- The misdirection with Jason seeing the Monroe Militia guy during the kiss with Charlie
- Randall can’t get in the Tower
- And who were all those people looking at them on the monitor?
- In Revolution Revealed, David Rambo had a nice quote about what we’re going to see about The Tower in the next 2 episodes
- Rachel’s plan to create a distraction (kill Monroe) so Aaron can get inside the Tower
- What do you think will happen with Rachel’s grenade? Will Monroe or Rachel die?
- The episode title “Clue”
In the clips for next week, we see a skirmish in the tent, an large explosion, and at least Aaron, Miles, and Charlie in the Tower.
Is the Tower like its own character? We talked a little more about the people who are living in the Tower all these years.
We reviewed the Kill Count for this week.
If you shop at Amazon.com, you can help us by starting your Amazon session by clicking on our affiliate link. You then shop normally and pay the normal amount for everything you buy. Amazon sends us a commission for the things that you buy.
We’d like your feedback. Call and leave a voicemail at:
- (234) 738-3265
- (234) REV-FAN5
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Twitter: @RevFanPodcast
You can play the podcast using the play button at the top of this post, or right-click on the “Download” link to save it to your computer.