We talked about this week’s Footnotes, Revolution Revealed, and the Interactive Map. The first battle was in Evansville, Indiana and Miles and Monroe grew up in Jasper, Indiana. There was some interesting canon text on the Interactive Map that said Miles and Monroe joined the Marines after Monroe got arrested and lost his baseball scholarship. (David Rambo later revealed on Twitter that this was stuff that was cut from the episode.
In this week’s discussion of Home, we talked about:
- What positions Miles and Monroe would play on a baseball team
- Miles and Charlie’s conversation after the 3 battles
- Monroe’s use of the messenger, and what kind of awful task that is
- How crazy Monroe is, and how the Monroe Militia and Republic were created
- Monroe’s use of Emma as a hostage
- Miles, Monroe, and Emma’s parts in the triangle
- What happened with Emma’s pregnancy and Miles/Emma’s engagement?
- How Monroe will react to the news that Emma had a son with him
- How soon will we see Emma and Monroe’s son?
- How Rachel is leaving Aaron out from the Tower book
- The awkwardness of the Aaron/Priscilla scene in the bar
- How Aaron and Rachel reacted at the end of the bar scene
- President Foster and Neville’s intel
We read an email from Keith in Pittsburgh and from Rob Kearney. This got us talking about how the nanites have worked consistently for 15 years without any type of maintenance. Our talk of genetics and cells sounded like science so Tom called it Scientific Revolution.
Next week’s episode is called The Love Boat and it looks like it has Neville and Miles/Charlie’s interaction. NBC renewed Revolution for a 2nd season, so our podcast got renewed as well. 🙂
Follow us on Twitter: @RevFanPodcast
We’d like your feedback for this week’s episode that we can read/play and respond to in our full episode coming out later this week. Call and leave a voicemail at:
- (234) 738-3265
- (234) REV-FAN5
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can play the podcast using the play button at the top of this post, or right-click on the “Download” link to save it to your computer.