In this episode of Revolution Fan Podcast, Tom, Jenn, Stephen and Shelley talk about Revolution season 1, episode 10, Nobody’s Fault But Mine. We talk about what we expect for the second half of the first season starting March 25th, 2013, and and we play and talk about your feedback.
Based on feedback from Chuck LaForte, we started with an episode recap.
In our discussion of Nobody’s Fault But Mine, we covered:
- Our general impressions. Jenn and Tom liked it, but Stephen was frustrated at some points. We liked the Miles and Monroe flashbacks
- The M symbol on the arms, and how it was for Monroe and Matheson from when they were kids
- Jenn and Stephen faced off about Rachel’s character
- We talked again about Strausser’s torture of Rachel
- Why Miles let Neville and Julia live, when we know they will probably be trouble for Miles in the future
- The Neville and Aaron scene, where Neville thinks Aaron treated his employees the way he was treated as an employee
- The Rachel and Miles reunion, and speculation on what happened between them
- We hope we get some explanation of Rachel and the electricity, and about Rachel leaving and turning herself in, perhaps in the next episode
- How much Charlie has changed since her journey began
- Aaron using pipe bombs to blow a hole in foot-thick concrete
- The M logo on the helicopters
- How they got a helicopter in the air so quickly after the amplifier got activated. If they moved the amplifier into the helicopter, they had to move it very quickly.
- How we didn’t see Jason or any Grace/Randall resolution
We talked about what we thought would be the main story arc for the second half of the first season. Will Miles be a full-fledged rebel, trying to take down the Monroe Militia?
We talked about who the “mine” was in the episode title, Nobody’s Fault But Mine.
We talked about the Revolution Revealed for this episode with Charlie’s abandonment issues, and the number of people Charlie has killed.
Stephen thought there was a homo-erotic tension to the Monroe/Miles relationship. Audrey from Texas emailed about this as well.
On the Interactive Map, the power plan was in Willow Grove, PA which is about 14 miles north of Central Philadelphia. They did not address how they were going to get out of Philadelphia and over/under/through the wall.
There was an interesting interview with Eric Kripke on Entertainment Weekly. He said they are going to “move the ball forward” so there is some character development in each episode.
We talked about how Rachel turned on the pendant, and whether it was Ben’s or Dr. Jaffe’s. We speculated on where they might find another pendant based on Randall’s map.
We played voicemails from Nate in Kansas and from Amanda in Boston. They both liked the episode and the show but they both thought the hiatus ended much earlier than March 25th. We wondered if NBC will re-air the 10 episodes between January and March.
Tom asked whether they dilate the actor’s eyes before shooting scenes in dark places.
If you are re-watching Revolution during the hiatus, be sure to listen to our older episodes in our archives.
We like hearing from you. Call and leave a voicemail at:
- (234) 738-3265
- (234) REV-FAN5
or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If we gather enough feedback we might have a feedback episode over these 4 months.
If you are new to podcasts, check out our What is a Podcast page to learn about subscribing.
Follow us on Twitter: @RevFanPodcast
You can play the song using the play button at the top of the post, or right-click on the “Download” link to save it to your computer.