In this episode of Revolution Fan Podcast, Tom, Jenn and Shelley talk about Revolution season 1, episode 9, Kashmir. We talk about suffocating in Scientific Revolution, we make some predictions about next week, and we read and talk about your feedback.
In our discussion of Kashmir, we covered:
- Miles’s hallucination with Monroe, and his fear of re-joining the militia
- What was Wheatley’s motivation for shooting “his” rebels, and whether he planned to go back undercover afterwards. The NBC Footnotes this week are letters from Wheatley to the militia about how he hated it and wanted to return to the militia.
- the train tunnels in Philadelphia
- the Revolution Revealed this week talked about Dr. Jaffe’s sad short story
- Rachel’s moral black hole. She has no good choices. We talk about the choices she made regarding building the bomb, and killing Dr. Jaffe
- Jenn relates Rachel’s choices now with when she killed the man one week after the blackout for stealing their food.
- A little piece of Nora’s back story – she was with Miles when he was a General in the militia
- That Miles tried to assassinate Monroe for going too far
- More hoping for the back story of the creation of the militia
- The pendant is like a “wireless battery” with a range of nine or ten feet
- Jenn talked about the symptoms of carbon dioxide poisoning. They should not have run out of air that quickly. She cited this and this.
- The Philadelphia 30-foot city walls, and which train tunnel they may have been in
- Charlie’s “dream” and why she made it seem like she was on death’s doorstep
- Miles and Charlie’s bonding
We talked about the preview for next week with the big Miles and Monroe confrontation. Will Rachel build a working pendant amplifier overnight? Will Monroe really be able to launch helicopters?
We made a couple of predictions about next week’s episode and the cliffhanger. We do agree that Danny will be rescued, and no lead characters getting killed. Will Rachel be rescued? Are we going to find out what Randall’s mission is for Grace? How are they going to get out of Philadelphia?
We read feedback from Cooper at the Hugmeted podcast, and an email from Audrey from Twitter. Tom also clarified the Powerless show mentioned last week.
Thanks so much to those of you using our Amazon.com affiliate link. You can help us by starting your Amazon session by clicking on our link. You then shop normally and pay the normal amount for everything you buy. Amazon sends us a commission for the things that you buy.
We like hearing from you. Call and leave a voicemail at:
- (234) 738-3265
- (234) REV-FAN5
or email email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: @RevFanPodcast
You can play the song using the play button at the top of the post, or right-click on the “Download” link to save it to your computer.