In this episode of Revolution Fan Podcast, Tom, Jenn, Shelley and Stephen talk about Revolution season 1, episode 5, Soul Train. We talk about a new Questions and Answers page, we have another installment of Scientific Revolution and read and talk about your feedback.
The Questions and Answers page is an attempt to keep track of the major mysteries in the show, with which episode they are asked, and which episode, if any, they are answered.
In our discussion of The Plague Dogs, we covered:
- Neville’s backstory, including why his neighbor was stealing silver
- Barter, and other currency possibly being used
- The use of the Map showing the Monroe Republic and the other large sections of North America
- The use of the steam train, taking 15 years to get going after the blackout
- Jenn told a story about her Great Grandpa who was a brakeman on the first daily scheduled train route in the United States. This is an article about the train. Here is Jenn’s pocket watch she inherited from her Great Grandpa:
- Nate’s (Jason’s) back-story as Neville’s son
- Nora and Hutch and the rebel story
- The scenes with Charlie and Neville, where Charlie was clever, then all kinds of stupid
- Whether Charlie was sheltered during her life with Ben
- Rachel and whether she gave away her information too quickly
- Neville and his anger
In Scientific Revolution, Stephen talks about steam engines.
We read and talked about the comments in the comments section, from Jim Miller, Kyle Pope and Rob Kearney about ammunition, MrGearsOfWar96, Austin M, Rob Kearney, Cooper, and Audrey from Texas.
We talked a little about next week’s episode Sex and Drugs.
If you are listening but are not really sure what exactly a podcast is, or the conveniences of subscribing, check out our “What is a podcast” page.
If you are subscribed through iTunes, search for Revolution Fan Podcast in the iTunes store, and give us a rating and/or write a review.
If you shop at Amazon.com, you can help us by starting your Amazon session by clicking on our affiliate link. You then shop normally and pay the normal amount for everything you buy. Amazon sends us a commission that can help us keep our lights on.
You can also leave a voicemail at:
- (234) 738-3265
- (234) REV-FAN5
For written feedback, please comment in the comment section below, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: @RevFanPodcast
You can play the song using the play button at the top of the post, or right-click on the “Download” link to save it to your computer.