In this episode of Revolution Fan Podcast, Tom, Jenn, Shelley and Stephen talk about the Revolution Pilot – season 1, episode 1. We are read feedback from our first episode.
We read an email from Basilio Sidoti, a tweet from @RevolutionSciFi on Twitter whose Facebook fan site is Revolution (TV Series), and a comment from Captain Paco who saw our YouTube page from the fan site RevoutionTVShow.com.
We’d love your feedback. Please comment in the comment section below, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also leave a voicemail at:
- (234) 738-3265
- (234) REV-FAN5
We talked about the #PoweredByThePeople contest where NBC premiered the Revolution Pilot in 10 citites, and the projectors were powered by people riding bicycles.
We talked in depth about the pilot, including these topics:
- walking across the country
- the dangers of being in a city at the time of the blackout, and living in a city 15 years after the blackout
- whether Ben and Grace worked together before the blackout
- how Rachel knew about the possibility of a blackout
- Monroe returning to base without his ID
- Possibilities of Ben and Miles during the 15 years
- Possibilities of Monroe and Miles during the 15 years
- a discussion about Maggie
- the possibility of a republic census
- a discussion about Nate
- a discussion about Aaron
- how they acquired their new-looking clothes, alcohol, and candles
- Grace’s attic door with lots of locks – maybe not the best way to keep something a secret
- what kind of communication did Grace use to chat with her compatriate
- whether any of the characters are, at this point, trustworthy
- the Sebastian “Bass” Monroe reveal as General Monroe that Shelley let us know about in episode 1
You can play the song using the play button at the top of the post, or right-click on the “Download” link to save it to your computer.